Hip strength: Ankle proprioceptive threshold ratio predicts falls and injury in diabetic neuropathy
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 437–442, September 2014
How to Cite
Richardson, J. K., Demott, T., Allet, L., Kim, H. and Ashton-miller, J. A. (2014), Hip strength: Ankle proprioceptive threshold ratio predicts falls and injury in diabetic neuropathy. Muscle Nerve, 50: 437–442. doi: 10.1002/mus.24134
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2013 09:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.