Antidromic sensory nerve conduction study of the digital branches of the medial plantar nerve: A novel method to detect early diabetic sensory axonal polyneuropathy
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 193–199, August 2014
How to Cite
Squintani, G., Zoppini, G., Donato, F., Pineschi, E., Donini, D., Stoico, V., Moretto, G., Bonora, E. and Morini, A. (2014), Antidromic sensory nerve conduction study of the digital branches of the medial plantar nerve: A novel method to detect early diabetic sensory axonal polyneuropathy. Muscle Nerve, 50: 193–199. doi: 10.1002/mus.24135
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2013 09:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.