This work was partially supported by a grant from the Canadian Institute of Health Research (to R.M.), the MS Society of Canada (to P.K.S.), fellowship support from the Hotchkiss Brain Institute (to J.G.), and the Clinical Investigator Program at the University of Calgary.
Skin-derived precursor schwann cell myelination capacity in focal tibial demyelination
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 262–272, August 2014
How to Cite
Grochmal, J., Dhaliwal, S., Stys, P. K., van Minnen, J. and Midha, R. (2014), Skin-derived precursor schwann cell myelination capacity in focal tibial demyelination. Muscle Nerve, 50: 262–272. doi: 10.1002/mus.24136
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2013 09:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.