This work was supported by grant from Hungarian National Research Fund (OTKA 77892 to Z. Illes) and the Hungarian Neuroimaging Foundation (to Z. Illes).
Motor function and respiratory capacity in patients with late-onset pompe disease
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 603–606, April 2014
How to Cite
Illes, Z., Mike, A., Trauninger, A., Várdi, K. and Váczi, M. (2014), Motor function and respiratory capacity in patients with late-onset pompe disease. Muscle Nerve, 49: 603–606. doi: 10.1002/mus.24142
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 DEC 2013 03:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.