This work was supported by an Alberta Paraplegic Foundation PhD Studentship (A.J.B.), a University of Alberta PhD Dissertation Scholarship (A.J.B.), a University of Alberta PhD Recruitment Scholarship (M.J.W.), a Science without Boarders Scholarship - CNPq (M.J.W.) and the University of Alberta Centre for Neuroscience (Y.O.).
H-reflexes reduce fatigue of evoked contractions after spinal cord injury
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 224–234, August 2014
How to Cite
Bergquist, A. J., Wiest, M. J., Okuma, Y. and Collins, D. F. (2014), H-reflexes reduce fatigue of evoked contractions after spinal cord injury. Muscle Nerve, 50: 224–234. doi: 10.1002/mus.24144
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2013 04:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013