This study was supported by intramural research funds from the University Medical Schools at Leipzig and Würzburg. Drs. Nowicki, Baum, and Kosacka contributed equally to this work.
Effects of isoflurane anesthesia on F-waves in the sciatic nerve of the adult rat
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 257–261, August 2014
How to Cite
Nowicki, M., Baum, P., Kosacka, J., Stockinger, M., Klöting, N., Blüher, M., Bechmann, I. and Toyka, K. V. (2014), Effects of isoflurane anesthesia on F-waves in the sciatic nerve of the adult rat. Muscle Nerve, 50: 257–261. doi: 10.1002/mus.24150
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2013 09:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.