All authors contributed to study design, data collection, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing. The authors report no conflict of interests.
EMG processing to interpret a neural tension-limiting mechanism with fatigue
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 384–392, September 2014
How to Cite
La Delfa, N. J., Sutherland, C. A. and Potvin, J. R. (2014), EMG processing to interpret a neural tension-limiting mechanism with fatigue. Muscle Nerve, 50: 384–392. doi: 10.1002/mus.24158
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 DEC 2013 07:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Increase in joint stability at the expense of energy efficiency correlates with force variability during a fatiguing task, Journal of Biomechanics, 2015, 48, 4, 621, ,