This study was supported by the Ministry of Science of Serbia (grants 175083 and 175022).
Transcranial sonography in patients with myotonic dystrophy type 1
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 278–282, August 2014
How to Cite
Peric, S., Pavlovic, A., Ralic, V., Dobricic, V., Basta, I., Lavrnic, D. and Rakocevic Stojanovic, V. (2014), Transcranial sonography in patients with myotonic dystrophy type 1. Muscle Nerve, 50: 278–282. doi: 10.1002/mus.24162
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2014 01:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2Increased Frequency of Pathologic Findings on Transcranial B-Mode Parenchymal Sonography in Patients with Sporadic Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology, 2015, 41, 4, 982, , , , , ,