This work was supported by research grants from the Association Franaise contre les Myopathies (13859 to M.F., 14199 to A.C.N., 14999 and 15696 to C.A.) and the Comitato Telethon Fondazione Onlus (GTB12001 to C.A.).
Muscle atrophy, ubiquitin–proteasome, and autophagic pathways in dysferlinopathy
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 340–347, September 2014
How to Cite
Fanin, M., Nascimbeni, A. C. and Angelini, C. (2014), Muscle atrophy, ubiquitin–proteasome, and autophagic pathways in dysferlinopathy. Muscle Nerve, 50: 340–347. doi: 10.1002/mus.24167
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2014 04:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.