M.K. and M.M.R. contributed equally to this study.
Pain and small fiber function in charcot–marie–tooth disease type 1A
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 366–371, September 2014
How to Cite
Laurà, M., Hutton, E. J., Blake, J., Lunn, M. P., Fox, Z., Pareyson, D., Solari, A., Radice, D., Koltzenburg, M. and Reilly, M. M. (2014), Pain and small fiber function in charcot–marie–tooth disease type 1A. Muscle Nerve, 50: 366–371. doi: 10.1002/mus.24169
This study was funded by a grant from the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign (RA3/736/1). M.M.R. and M.K. are grateful to the Medical Research Council (MRC) for their support. M.M.R. is grateful for a grant support from the NINDS/ORD (1U54NS065712-01). This work was undertaken at University College London Hospitals/University College London, which received a proportion of funding from the Department of Health's National Institute for Health Research Biomedical Research Centres funding scheme.
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2014 04:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.