Comparison of peripheral sudomotor sensitivity to acetylcholine in endurance and non-endurance trained male subjects
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 407–412, September 2014
How to Cite
Shin, Y. O. and Lee, J. B. (2014), Comparison of peripheral sudomotor sensitivity to acetylcholine in endurance and non-endurance trained male subjects. Muscle Nerve, 50: 407–412. doi: 10.1002/mus.24173
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2014 01:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- Soonchunhyang University Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.