Long-term recovery In critical illness myopathy is complete, contrary to polyneuropathy
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 431–436, September 2014
How to Cite
Koch, S., Wollersheim, T., Bierbrauer, J., Haas, K., Mörgeli, R., Deja, M., Spies, C. D., Spuler, S., Krebs, M. and Weber-Carstens, S. (2014), Long-term recovery In critical illness myopathy is complete, contrary to polyneuropathy. Muscle Nerve, 50: 431–436. doi: 10.1002/mus.24175
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2014 05:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|mus24175-sup-0001-suppfig01.tif||561K||Supplementary Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.