One-minute exercise is best for evaluation of postexercise exhaustion in myasthenia gravis
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 413–416, September 2014
How to Cite
OH, S. J., Nagai, T., Kizilay, F. and Kurt, S. (2014), One-minute exercise is best for evaluation of postexercise exhaustion in myasthenia gravis. Muscle Nerve, 50: 413–416. doi: 10.1002/mus.24178
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2014 09:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.