Letter to the Editor
Motor unit potential induced neurotonia (MINT)
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 148–149, July 2014
How to Cite
Nandedkar, S. D. and Barkhaus, P. E. (2014), Motor unit potential induced neurotonia (MINT). Muscle Nerve, 50: 148–149. doi: 10.1002/mus.24182
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 06:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.