The first 2 authors (A.B.R. and J.C.L.) contributed equally to this study.
A novel protocol for assessing exercise performance and dystropathophysiology in the mdx mouse
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 541–548, October 2014
How to Cite
Rocco, A. B., Levalley, J. C., Eldridge, J. A., Marsh, S. A. and Rodgers, B. D. (2014), A novel protocol for assessing exercise performance and dystropathophysiology in the mdx mouse. Muscle Nerve, 50: 541–548. doi: 10.1002/mus.24184
These studies were supported by a grant from the Muscular Dystrophy Association (216602 to B.D.R., S.A.M., and the Washington Center for Muscle Biology).
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comparison of Experimental Protocols of Physical Exercise for mdx Mice and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Patients, Journal of Neuromuscular Diseases, 2015, 2, 4, 325, , ,