This article was published online on 14 May 2014. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 5 June 2014.
Quantification of sweat gland volume and innervation in neuropathy: Correlation with thermoregulatory sweat testing
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 528–534, October 2014
How to Cite
Loavenbruck, A., Wendelschaefer-Crabbe, G., Sandroni, P. and Kennedy, W. R. (2014), Quantification of sweat gland volume and innervation in neuropathy: Correlation with thermoregulatory sweat testing. Muscle Nerve, 50: 528–534. doi: 10.1002/mus.24185
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.