Advocacy for reporting guidelines to ensure the quality of disability and rehabilitation research
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 627–628, May 2014
How to Cite
Carter, G. T. (2014), Advocacy for reporting guidelines to ensure the quality of disability and rehabilitation research. Muscle Nerve, 49: 627–628. doi: 10.1002/mus.24201
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2014 10:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.