This study was supported by a Career Development Award (2K12HD001097-16 to S.P.) from the National Institutes of Health.
Rehabilitation in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: Why it matters
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 4–13, July 2014
How to Cite
Majmudar, S., Wu, J. and Paganoni, S. (2014), Rehabilitation in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: Why it matters. Muscle Nerve, 50: 4–13. doi: 10.1002/mus.24202
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2014 11:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.