Letter to the Editor
Double-trouble in pediatric neurology: Myotonia congenita combined with charcot–marie–tooth disease type 1a
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 145–147, July 2014
How to Cite
Ardissone, A., Brugnoni, R., Gandioli, C., Milani, M., Ciano, C., Uziel, G. and Moroni, I. (2014), Double-trouble in pediatric neurology: Myotonia congenita combined with charcot–marie–tooth disease type 1a. Muscle Nerve, 50: 145–147. doi: 10.1002/mus.24205
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2014 05:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.