The authors have no financial disclosures or conflicts of interest to declare, and were not involved in the development of the INCAT score.
Issues & Opinions
Incat disability score: A critical analysis of its measurement properties
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 164–169, August 2014
How to Cite
Breiner, A., Barnett, C. and Bril, V. (2014), Incat disability score: A critical analysis of its measurement properties. Muscle Nerve, 50: 164–169. doi: 10.1002/mus.24207
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2014 04:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.