This study was supported by the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (C.T.'s salary for study duration). The work was performed as a substudy of a larger study funded by a grant supplied by the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International.
Motor unit number estimations are smaller in children with type 1 diabetes mellitus: A case–cohort study
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 593–598, October 2014
How to Cite
Toth, C., Hebert, V., Gougeon, C., Virtanen, H., Mah, J. K. and Pacaud, D. (2014), Motor unit number estimations are smaller in children with type 1 diabetes mellitus: A case–cohort study. Muscle Nerve, 50: 593–598. doi: 10.1002/mus.24212
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2014 07:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013