This study was supported by the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research (C.T.'s salary for study duration). The work was performed as a substudy of a larger study funded by a grant supplied by the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International.
Motor unit number estimations are smaller in children with type 1 diabetes mellitus: A case–cohort study
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 593–598, October 2014
How to Cite
Toth, C., Hebert, V., Gougeon, C., Virtanen, H., Mah, J. K. and Pacaud, D. (2014), Motor unit number estimations are smaller in children with type 1 diabetes mellitus: A case–cohort study. Muscle Nerve, 50: 593–598. doi: 10.1002/mus.24212
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2014 07:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.