This work was funded by a grant to J.A.R. from the Jain Foundation Inc.
Improved immunoblotting methods provide critical insights into phenotypic differences between two murine dysferlinopathy models
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 286–289, August 2014
How to Cite
Mueller, A. L., Desmond, P. F., Hsia, R.-c. and Roche, J. A. (2014), Improved immunoblotting methods provide critical insights into phenotypic differences between two murine dysferlinopathy models. Muscle Nerve, 50: 286–289. doi: 10.1002/mus.24220
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2014 04:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
This article has been cited by:
- 1Dysferlinopathy: Mitochondrial Abnormalities in Human Skeletal Muscle, International Journal of Neuroscience, 2015, 1, , , , , , ,
- 2Myofiber Damage Precedes Macrophage Infiltration after in Vivo Injury in Dysferlin-Deficient A/J Mouse Skeletal Muscle, The American Journal of Pathology, 2015, 185, 6, 1686, , , , , , ,
- 3Calpain cleavage within dysferlin exon 40a releases a synaptotagmin-like module for membrane repair, Molecular Biology of the Cell, 2014, 25, 19, 3037, , , , , , , ,