Letter to the Editor
Reply: Botulinum toxin injection for post-stroke spasticity
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 932–933, June 2014
How to Cite
Huynh, W. and Kiernan, M. C. (2014), Reply: Botulinum toxin injection for post-stroke spasticity. Muscle Nerve, 49: 932–933. doi: 10.1002/mus.24221
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2014 04:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.