Disclosure: J.A.C. serves as a research consultant for General Electric Corporation.
Magnetic resonance imaging phenotyping of Becker muscular dystrophy
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 962–967, December 2014
How to Cite
Faridian-Aragh, N., Wagner, K. R., Leung, D. G. and Carrino, J. A. (2014), Magnetic resonance imaging phenotyping of Becker muscular dystrophy. Muscle Nerve, 50: 962–967. doi: 10.1002/mus.24246
This study was supported by research grants from Siemens AG and Carestream Health, Inc. (to J.A.C.).
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2014 02:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Siemens AG and Carestream Health, Inc.
This article has been cited by:
- 2NEFL E396K mutation is associated with a novel dominant intermediate Charcot–Marie–Tooth disease phenotype, Journal of Neurology, 2015, 262, 5, 1289, , , , , , , ,