This work was supported by the Prinses Beatrix Fonds (WAR08-15), ZonMW (89000003), and the FSHD Global Research Foundation.
Quantitative muscle ultrasound versus quantitative magnetic resonance imaging in facioscapulohumeral dystrophy
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 968–975, December 2014
How to Cite
Janssen, B. H., Pillen, S., Voet, N. B.M., Heerschap, A., van Engelen, B. G.M. and van Alfen, N. (2014), Quantitative muscle ultrasound versus quantitative magnetic resonance imaging in facioscapulohumeral dystrophy. Muscle Nerve, 50: 968–975. doi: 10.1002/mus.24247
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2014 02:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
This article has been cited by:
- 1Feeding and Swallowing Disorders in Pediatric Neuromuscular Diseases: An Overview, Journal of Neuromuscular Diseases, 2015, 2, 4, 357, , , ,
- 4Ultrasound and Computed Tomography Imaging Technologies for Nutrition Assessment in Surgical and Critical Care Patient Populations, Current Surgery Reports, 2015, 3, 8, , , , ,
- 5Quantitative Ultrasound: Measurement Considerations for the Assessment of Muscular Dystrophy and Sarcopenia, Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, 2014, 6,, , , , ,