This work was supported by grants from the National Institutes of Health, NICHD- K12HD055929 (B.K.S.), NHLBI- 1R01HL115001, NIAMS- 1R21AR064503 (MKC), Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA), Joshua Frase Foundation, Peter Khuri myopathy research fund, and the WillCure foundation.
Respiratory assessment in centronuclear myopathies
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 315–326, September 2014
How to Cite
Smith, B. K., Goddard, M. and Childers, M. K. (2014), Respiratory assessment in centronuclear myopathies. Muscle Nerve, 50: 315–326. doi: 10.1002/mus.24249
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2014 12:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.