Letter to the Editor
Prominent vacuolation of the eyelid levator muscle in an early-treated child with infantile-onset Pompe disease
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 301–302, August 2014
How to Cite
Chien, Y.-H., Lee, N.-C., Tsai, Y.-J., Thurberg, B. L., Tsai, F.-J. and Hwu, W.-L. (2014), Prominent vacuolation of the eyelid levator muscle in an early-treated child with infantile-onset Pompe disease. Muscle Nerve, 50: 301–302. doi: 10.1002/mus.24257
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2014 02:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.