Type 2 fiber predominance in muscle cramp and exertional myalgia
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1985 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 563–567, September 1985
How to Cite
Telerman-Toppet, N., Bacq, M., Khoubesserian, P. and Coërs, C. (1985), Type 2 fiber predominance in muscle cramp and exertional myalgia. Muscle Nerve, 8: 563–567. doi: 10.1002/mus.880080704
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 1984
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.