Normal myoblast injections provide genetic treatment for murine dystrophy
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 525–533, June 1988
How to Cite
Law, P. K., Goodwin, T. G. and Wang, M. G. (1988), Normal myoblast injections provide genetic treatment for murine dystrophy. Muscle Nerve, 11: 525–533. doi: 10.1002/mus.880110602
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!