Serum parvalbumin, an indicator of muscle disease in murine dystrophy and myotonia
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 551–555, June 1990
How to Cite
Jockusch, H., Friedrich, G. and Zippel, M. (1990), Serum parvalbumin, an indicator of muscle disease in murine dystrophy and myotonia. Muscle Nerve, 13: 551–555. doi: 10.1002/mus.880130613
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.