List of participants: Coordinator–James M. Gilchrist, MD, Department of Neurology, Brown University, Providence, Rl; (in alphabetical order) Paul E. Barkhaus, MD, Department of Neurology, Minneapolis VA Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN; Vera Bril, MD, Division of Neurology, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada; Jasper Daube, MD, Department of Neurology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN; Jo DeMeirsman, MD, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Leuven, Leuven, Belgium; James F. Howard, Jr., MD, Department of Neurology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC; Charles Jablecki, MD, Department of Neurosciences, University of California at San Diego, San Diego, CA; Donald B. Sanders, MD, Division of Neurology, Duke University, Durham, NC; Erik Stalberg, MD, Department of Clinical Neurophysiology, University of Uppsala, Uppsala, Sweden; Joze Trontelj, MD, Institute of Clinical Neurophysiology, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Yugoslavia. Statistical analysis–John Pezzullo, PhD, Information Technology Center, Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI.
Single fiber EMG reference values: A collaborative effort
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 151–161, February 1992
How to Cite
Gilchrist, J. M. (1992), Single fiber EMG reference values: A collaborative effort. Muscle Nerve, 15: 151–161. doi: 10.1002/mus.880150205
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.