AAEM case report #29: Prolonged paralysis after neuromuscular blockade
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 937–942, September 1995
How to Cite
Gooch, J. L. (1995), AAEM case report #29: Prolonged paralysis after neuromuscular blockade. Muscle Nerve, 18: 937–942. doi: 10.1002/mus.880180903
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.