Mouse myodystrophy (myd) mutation: Refined mapping in an interval flanked by homology with distal human 4q
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Muscle & Nerve
Supplement: Muscle & Nerve
Volume 18, Issue Supplement 13, pages S98–S102, 1995
How to Cite
Mathews, K. D., Mills, K. A., Bailey, H. L., Schelper, R. L. and Murray, J. C. (1995), Mouse myodystrophy (myd) mutation: Refined mapping in an interval flanked by homology with distal human 4q. Muscle Nerve, 18: S98–S102. doi: 10.1002/mus.880181318
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!