Elastic fields in two joined transversely isotropic media of infinite extent as a result of rectangular loading
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 247–277, 25 February 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, H. T. and Yue, Z. Q. (2013), Elastic fields in two joined transversely isotropic media of infinite extent as a result of rectangular loading. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 37: 247–277. doi: 10.1002/nag.1098
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51079081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!