Incrementally non-linear plasticity applied to rock joint modelling
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 453–477, 10 April 2013
How to Cite
Duriez, J., Darve, F. and Donzé, F.-V. (2013), Incrementally non-linear plasticity applied to rock joint modelling. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 37: 453–477. doi: 10.1002/nag.1105
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!