Modeling of fluid–solid interaction in granular media with coupled lattice Boltzmann/discrete element methods: application to piping erosion
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 577–596, 25 April 2013
How to Cite
Lominé, F., Scholtès, L., Sibille, L. and Poullain, P. (2013), Modeling of fluid–solid interaction in granular media with coupled lattice Boltzmann/discrete element methods: application to piping erosion. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 37: 577–596. doi: 10.1002/nag.1109
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!