A new analytical solution based on joint relaxation for analyzing symmetrical block stability
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 771–786, 10 June 2013
How to Cite
Bagheri, M. and Stille, H. (2013), A new analytical solution based on joint relaxation for analyzing symmetrical block stability. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 37: 771–786. doi: 10.1002/nag.1119
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!