A framework for automatic modeling of underground excavations and optimizing three-dimensional boundary and finite element meshes derived from them—framework
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 641–660, 25 April 2013
How to Cite
Hazegh, M. and Zsaki, A. M. (2013), A framework for automatic modeling of underground excavations and optimizing three-dimensional boundary and finite element meshes derived from them—framework. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 37: 641–660. doi: 10.1002/nag.1130
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!