An analytical solution for rainfall infiltration into an unsaturated infinite slope and its application to slope stability analysis
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1737–1760, 25 August 2013
How to Cite
Zhan, T. L. T., Jia, G. W., Chen, Y.-M., Fredlund, D. G. and Li, H. (2013), An analytical solution for rainfall infiltration into an unsaturated infinite slope and its application to slope stability analysis. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 37: 1737–1760. doi: 10.1002/nag.2106
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB719802
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 50878194
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!