Desiccation shrinkage of non-clayey soils: multiphysics mechanisms and a microstructural model
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1761–1781, 25 August 2013
How to Cite
Hu, L. B., Péron, H., Hueckel, T. and Laloui, L. (2013), Desiccation shrinkage of non-clayey soils: multiphysics mechanisms and a microstructural model. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 37: 1761–1781. doi: 10.1002/nag.2108
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!