Theoretical analyses of acidization dissolution front instability in fluid-saturated carbonate rocks
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 37, Issue 13, pages 2084–2105, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, C., Hobbs, B. E. and Ord, A. (2013), Theoretical analyses of acidization dissolution front instability in fluid-saturated carbonate rocks. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 37: 2084–2105. doi: 10.1002/nag.2123
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10872219
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!