Gas flow in anisotropic claystone: modelling triaxial experiments
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 37, Issue 14, pages 2239–2256, 10 October 2013
How to Cite
Arnedo, D., Alonso, E. E. and Olivella, S. (2013), Gas flow in anisotropic claystone: modelling triaxial experiments. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 37: 2239–2256. doi: 10.1002/nag.2132
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
- European Atomic Energy Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2011). Grant Number: Grant Agreement no. 230357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!