Extension of Biot theory to the problem of saturated microporous elastic media with isolated cracks or/and vugs
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 37, Issue 16, pages 2611–2628, November 2013
How to Cite
Lewandowska, J. and Auriault, J.-L. (2013), Extension of Biot theory to the problem of saturated microporous elastic media with isolated cracks or/and vugs. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 37: 2611–2628. doi: 10.1002/nag.2150
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!