A high strain-rate constitutive model for sand and its application in finite-element analysis of tunnels subjected to blast
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 37, Issue 15, pages 2590–2610, 25 October 2013
How to Cite
Higgins, W., Chakraborty, T. and Basu, D. (2013), A high strain-rate constitutive model for sand and its application in finite-element analysis of tunnels subjected to blast. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 37: 2590–2610. doi: 10.1002/nag.2153
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!