Stress history effects on 1-D consolidation of soft soils: a rheological model
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 37, Issue 16, pages 2671–2689, November 2013
How to Cite
Ma, B., Muhunthan, B. and Xie, X. (2013), Stress history effects on 1-D consolidation of soft soils: a rheological model. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 37: 2671–2689. doi: 10.1002/nag.2156
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51079126, Y1090971
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!