Simulation of long-term consolidation behavior of soft sensitive clay using an elasto-viscoplastic constitutive model
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 37, Issue 16, pages 2801–2824, November 2013
How to Cite
Karim, M.R., Oka, F., Krabbenhoft, K., Leroueil, S. and Kimoto, S. (2013), Simulation of long-term consolidation behavior of soft sensitive clay using an elasto-viscoplastic constitutive model. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 37: 2801–2824. doi: 10.1002/nag.2165
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!