From solid to granular gases: the steady state for granular materials
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 37, Issue 17, pages 2937–2951, 10 December 2013
How to Cite
Vescovi, D., di Prisco, C. and Berzi, D. (2013), From solid to granular gases: the steady state for granular materials. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 37: 2937–2951. doi: 10.1002/nag.2169
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!