Application of the numerical manifold method for stress wave propagation across rock masses
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 92–110, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, G. F., Zhao, X. B. and Zhu, J. B. (2014), Application of the numerical manifold method for stress wave propagation across rock masses. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 38: 92–110. doi: 10.1002/nag.2209
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of P.R. China. Grant Number: Grant No. 41172241
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: Grant No. DE130100457
- State Key Laboratory of Coal Resources and Safe Mining, CUMT. Grant Number: Grant No. SKLCRSM11KFA02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!