A critical state sand plasticity model accounting for fabric evolution
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 370–390, March 2014
How to Cite
Gao, Z., Zhao, J., Li, X.-S. and Dafalias, Y. F. (2014), A critical state sand plasticity model accounting for fabric evolution. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 38: 370–390. doi: 10.1002/nag.2211
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: GRF 622910, SBI08/09.EG02
- European Research Council under the European Union's Seventh Framework Program. Grant Number: FP7/2007–2013
- ERC IDEAS. Grant Number: 290963
- NSF. Grant Number: CMMI-1162096
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!